POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : IRTC Irritation : Re: IRTC Irritation Server Time
14 May 2024 23:37:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Irritation
From: tommy
Date: 9 Jul 2004 07:10:01
Message: <web.40ee7c1ceecdf21a472d3920@news.povray.org>
> Yes, and they're all using bryce & rhino, and the image size is always the
> bryce default.  The no description in file is annoying, if this is an
> assignment it would be nice if the teacher also required them to spend a
> couple of minutes writing a textfile.

Or may be, all fields should obligatory (for both ftp and http submission).

> > Think about it, if that class wasn't there, there would only be about 50
> > participants.

Indeed and being "1st over 80" is much better than being "1st over 40"
But in the same, we should consider that having low quality contestant may
not be good for the competition and the website as it may attract less
viewer (they are lot of other rendering competition), CD's content may drop
in quality.

Tommy